Ok so at the moment I don't think my life could possibly get anymore complicated than it already is. Trust me I am under so much stress right now that my eyeballs are about ready to pop out. I say this because right now I owe my parents $1,800 for paying for my college tuition and classes for this quarter and that's not even including the gas money I owe them. My boss at work cut my hours from 26-27 hours a week all the way down to 13.5 hours per week. Not to mention when I'm at work I work on my classes work throughout my shift because my boss has me scheduled to work on Wednesdays at 3:30-11pm and I have class at 8am the next morning. Believe me when I say this, if I fail either of my classes that I'm taking this quarter then I'm seriously screwed because at the moment I am still on academic probation because I screwed up and failed all 3 of my classes during my winter quarter of college.
No comments:
Post a Comment